Utilities pages under revision. Contact us for any forms NOT AVAILABLE below. thank you for your patience!

New Customers

There are two options available for connecting to City services.

1. You may come into City Hall to complete the New Customer Connection Form. You will need to present identification and bring a copy of your Lease/Rent/Purchase Agreement with you. You will need to pay a Deposit and Connection Fee before turning on services can be completed. 

NOTE: Due to COVID-19, the City Hall lobby will be closed. Please use the online option.

2. You may complete the New Customer Utility Connection Form online. You will be asked to provide the necessary documents within the application. City Staff will contact you for payment arrangements and any other exchange of information.

New Customer Utility Connection Form

Request to Terminate or Disconnect Utility Service - online fillable form available to customers needing services disconnected.

Other Online Fillable Forms available:

Contact a Finance or Utility Representative - available for questions or comments regarding utilities, finance, cemetery, liens, or other general comments.