Marion County Citizen Information Line: 352-369-7500
7 days a week 8 AM - 8 PM
Marion County Health Department COVID-19 Hotline:352-644-2590
Available: 24 hours day/7 days per week
CDC Coronavirus COVID-19 Call Center: 1-800-CDC-INFO (800-232-4636)
Available: 24 hours day/7 days per week
Click on this link to review all 2020 Executive Orders issued by Governor Ron DeSantis
City of Belleview Updates
The City of Belleview is here to assist those water and sewer utility customers adversely affected by the COVID crisis who need help catching up their Utility Bills. Citizens with balances over $100 are strongly encouraged to make payment arrangements. Please call our CUSTOMER SERVICE STAFF at (352) 245-7021, Monday – Thursday 7 a.m. – 6 p.m. We can set up payment plans and discuss other options to assist you. Help us help you by setting up a plan so you will not have to worry about future disconnections for non-payment.
City of Belleview Offices Open
Offices at City Hall, the Police Department and the Dennis Monroe Public Works Complex are now open. Although customers are welcome in our lobbies, many services such as utility payments and building permits, are available by going to the city’s website at www.belleviewfl.org.
City Commission Meetings
The City of Belleview holds regularly scheduled City Commission meeting on the first and third Tuesday of each month at 6 pm. As the COVID restrictions have been lifted, our meetings are now open to the public and no longer available with a call-in option. Please visit https://www.belleviewfl.org/200/Agendas-Minutes to view meeting agendas.
City of Belleview Parks
All City parks and playgrounds are re-opened. City Parks include Lake Lillian, the Wilma Loar Splash Pad and its adjoining playground as well as the Fred King Park. COVID restrictions have been lifted, however, if you have not been vaccinated, we still encourage safety precautions, such as:
- Wear a mask if you cannot maintain 6- feet separation
- Bring and use hand sanitizer often
- Bring and use sanitizing wipes on equipment
- If you are anyone in your family are exhibiting symptoms please do not use the playground
- Wash hands as soon as possible after leaving
- Be respectful of others, be safe, and have fun!
City Events and Facility Rentals
The City of Belleview has cancelled all City hosted events and events held on City Property, as well as rental of city facilities, until further notice. We anticipate an opening date of August. Please check our calendar on our website at https://www.belleviewfl.org/ for future updates
Covid 19 Scam Alerts
- There are no cure, remedies, and no free at-home testing kits for COVID-19. Currently there is no cure or approved vaccine for COVID-19 or FDA-approved home
- The CDC, WHO or any other government agencies will not email or call you with medical advice or ask for a payment. CDC, WHO will never contact you. Beware of individuals selling medical advice
- Your stimulus check will not get to you faster through an expediting service from any individual or organization.
- You do not need to complete the 2020 Census questionnaire to receive your stimulus check
- Beware of online payment requests from fake agencies for violating shelter-in-place orders. Local law enforcement will issue any penalties, if at all, if you are violating any orders
- Do not Pay for COVID-19 Maps. Covid-19 maps are free through John Hopkins University and Florida Department of Health
- Be vigilant when reading email. You will see an increase of email and phishing scams from people pretending to be your employer, from a government agency or local medical office. Never give out your personal or financial information to anyone. The government will not call you on the phone to request payment in gift cards or ask you for your information.
- There is no COVID-19 Tax Refund.
- Ignore unknown numbers
- Do not following links emailed to you - type in the website you would like to visit manually in your browser
- If you get a request from your employer that looks odd, contact them via phone to verify
- Assume every unsolicited request for information is suspect