Who do I call regarding animal complaints?

Marion County Animal Services now handles animal complaints for the City of Belleview. You may file a concern with MCAS by calling (352) 671-8727 for non-emergencies or during working hours. For emergencies or after hours/weekends, please call Marion County Sheriff's Office at (352) 732-9111.

Show All Answers

1. How do I report a code compliance complaint?
2. What information is required when filing a complaint?
3. Do I have to give my name and contact information when filing a complaint?
4. What happens when a complaint is filed?
5. How many chickens are allowed inside the City of Belleview?
6. Why is the garbage service not picking up my garbage and/or yard debris?
7. What do I do if I receive a Notice of Violation?
8. Can I operate a business out of my home?
9. Are there any limitations on having a garage/yard sales in the city?
10. Does the City regulate yard maintenance? Is junk, trash and debris a violation?
11. Who do I call regarding animal complaints?
12. What is an abandoned or derelict vehicle?
13. What can be done about a vacant home with a partially filled swimming pool?
14. Can my visiting family members live in their travel trailer on my property?