- City Clerk
Responsibilities & DutiesThis Office has a variety of statutory responsibilities and other duties as dictated by the City's Charter related to the daily business of the City, including:
- Charter and Code of Ordinances
- Meetings and Minutes [Click to View Minutes, Agendas, etc]
- Municipal Liens
- Qualifying Officer of City Elections
- Records Custodian [Make a Records Request]
- Seals, attests to and signs official documents
- Senior Homeowners Property Tax Exemption
Find meeting times, agendas, member information, and descriptions of the boards and commissions that serve the City of Belleview.
Code of Ordinances
View the City of Belleview's Code of Ordinances online using the Municode website.
Election & Voter Resources
Find helpful resources for candidates and voters in local elections.
Get on the Agenda
Find out how to get on the agenda of the next board or commission meeting that you would like to be included in.
View a calendar of upcoming City board and commission meetings.
Agendas & Minutes
Find meeting minutes, City ordinances, and resolutions using our online service.
Upcoming Public Hearings