Responsibilities & Duties
This Office has a variety of statutory responsibilities and other duties as dictated by the City's Charter related to the daily business of the City, including:
- Charter and Code of Ordinances
- Meetings and Minutes
- Municipal Liens
- Qualifying Officer of City Elections
- Records Custodian [Make a Records Request]
- Seals, attests to and signs official documents
- Senior Homeowners Property Tax Exemption
Find meeting times, agendas, member information, and descriptions of the boards and commissions that serve the City of Belleview.
View the City of Belleview's Code of Ordinances online using the Municode website.
Find helpful resources for candidates and voters in local elections.
Find out how to get on the agenda of the next board or commission meeting that you would like to be included in.
View a calendar of upcoming City board and commission meetings.
Find meeting minutes, City ordinances, and resolutions using our online service.