All Florida counties are currently under a State of Emergency per Gov. DeSantis on September 24, 2022. Mayor Christine K. Dobkowski issued a State of Emergency for the City of Belleview on September 27, 2022 effective at 6:00 PM.
Current notices and information:
- Trash services are suspended beginning Wednesday, September 28. Please check with Florida Express Environmental for dates that trash pickup will resume.
- Sandbags are available at seven (7) locations in Marion County including the Belleview Sports Complex. This location is not being maintained by the City of Belleview, but by Marion County Emergency Operations Center (EOC) in conjunction with the Sheriff's Office. Click here for more information on sandbags.
- Marion County EOC will be opening shelters on September 28, 2022 at 12:00 PM. Click here for the full list of shelters (includes pet friendly and special needs shelter information)
- All citizens are encouraged to sign up for Alert Marion. This service sends emergency alerts via calls, emails, and text messages. Click here for information.
- The City of Belleview maintains a Hurricane Preparedness site with information and additional links. Please click here to review.
- Marion County has opened their Citizen Information Line. For information, please call 352-369-7500. The City of Belleview does not presently have a dedicated information line at this time.
- The Florida Department of Education has a listing of all school closure dates and times. Click here to view.
- Important Facebook links: