Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Finance Department

  1. Contact a Finance Customer Service Representative
  2. New Customer Connection Form

    Turn on water

  3. Request to Terminate or Disconnect Utility Service

    Disconnection Request

  4. Sewer Adjustment Request Form

    This form is a request to credit a utility account for sewer charges during a specific event in which water usage failed to flow into... More…

  1. General Employees Job Application
  2. Request for Cemetery Space Marking

    Request for Cemetery Space Marking for Burial or Monument

  3. Seasonal Service-ON Request

    Form used by seasonal residents to request utility services to be restarted.