Police Pension Board
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
The Board is made up of five members which include two sworn police officers, two Commission appointees, and one member appointed by the Board and approved by the Commission. Members are appointed for four-year terms.
- Sergeant Jonathan Butcher, Police Appointee Term Expires: July 2024
- Corporal Alex Harrington, Police Appointee Term Expires: July 2024
- Theresa Harris, Commission Appointee
Term Expires: August 2023
- Rick Scherer, Commission Appointee Term Expires: July 2027
- Andrus Gaudet, Board Appointee Term Expires: July 2026
View and download the Board Application
F.S. 112 Compliance
60T Return of Investments
Summary Plan Description
The Police Pension Board is a monitoring board for the Police Pension Plan. The Board is responsible for monitoring the investments in the pension plan in accordance with Florida Statute 185. The Police Pension Plan is subject to the Sunshine Regulations, and must file financial disclosure forms upon appointment and annually thereafter.